Thursday 3 December 2015

Timed Assessment, My Partner

Turn it round!

Its swap over time and it is Katherine's turn to produce my design on my hair. As we had already done the hair assessment last week I think we felt a lot more relaxed and were able to actually let loose.

I felt really confident in Katherine to create my design as I feel we had practiced enough and that she is more than capable doing the techniques involved. Apart from nearly falling asleep while Katherine played with my hair (yes, it's that relaxing), I was really happy with the outcome.

I drew my hair chart again as I have made a few changes since my chosen design.


Every time we have practiced this design it always turns out slightly differently due to it being a very disheveled so its hard to say if there is anything I would change. I do believe Katherine had done her best on the day and I am pleased she followed my design so well.
So here is what the final creation looked like!









No comments:

Post a Comment