Thursday 3 December 2015

Timed Assessment, My Turn

Time is up!

Its assessment weeks and it's my turn to go first. It was really exciting as it was our first ever one. I was a little bit nervous as I wasn't sure of what to expect because I had been so used to normal lessons. It turns out that it is actually not very much different from a normal lesson at all!

Apart from being a bit nervous to start with, I actually felt quite happy with how it went. I think the reason I was nervous at the beginning is because I didn't feel prepared to do an assessment. I believe I had practiced enough and was ready to produce the design given to me, however because I had never done an assessment before it was very alien to me.

I would not actually change anything I done in my assessment as I believe I truly did the best I could. Now that I have completed my first ever assessment, I will be able to feel more relaxed about ones in the future.

I am actually really pleased with the final look. I felt quite confident doing the design in the time given. If I was to change anything I would have made more time to shape the two sections on top to make them more symmetrical. Here is the outcome from the design I created.








No comments:

Post a Comment